Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Warm My Heart Tea....Yummmm

Today is a cold wintry day here in the Midwest.

Today is a day of food, a day of rest and, a day of more food. It is the type of day that makes you want to curl up in your warm clothes, slippers, a blanket and a nice cup of tea.

I am a coffee gal and usually go for a cup of java to warm me or refuel, but lately I have been enjoying tea. My kids LOVE herbal teas. There are a few natrual teas by Celestial Seasonings that are fruit flavored that they just love...no caffine, no sugar, but sweet, warm and satifying. They even ask for it over hot chocolate on a cold day. They love the Black Cherry Berry and the Cinnamon Apple Spice. http://www.celestialseasonings.com/

I have found a few teas for myself as well. Tazo makes a great tea called, Calm. "A delicate blend of chamomile blossoms and other soothing herbs, Tazo® Calm™ is made with Egyptian chamomile blossoms blended with fragrant lemon balm leaf from Eastern Europe. Pink rose petals from Morocco impart a light, spicy taste that enhances the apple-like flavor of chamomile." http://www.tazo.com/w.tazo.com/


The best thing about tea...no calories!
Enjoy a spot of tea!

No comments: