Friday, May 23, 2008

So excited!



I just received a new book and I started reading it tonight. I put it down for a moment to start this post and I plan to pick it right back up when I am finished. I am excited because this is a GREAT book, I am just upset that I didn't find it sooner. It is called, Feeding the Whole Family, Recipes, for Babies, Young Children and Their Parents, by Cynthia Lair. This book not only speaks to me in the way of food, but also as a mother. The book takes your on the bumpy food ride with children, from breastfeeding to young adult palates and smooths out the ride to make it more enjoyable and tasty for the whole family!

Since I haven't finished the book yet, this isn't the final review, but I was so excited when I received it that I had to jot something down right away!

More on this book to come. In the meantime, if you want to check out Cynthia's talents, check out her website, www.feedingfamily.com.

No comments: